Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, so why not go all the way and make it one everyone will be talking about for years to come? With so many fantastic options out there, it is easy to pick out exactly what you need to pull off your dream wedding, complete with the most beautiful and glamorous of outfits, reception décor, and service! When you get married, don’t settle for anything less than the very best of luxe wedding choices.
What are Some Examples of Luxe Wedding Choices?
Luxe wedding choices refer to anything related to a wedding that is the utmost in luxury, fashion, and glamor. This can include:
1. Table Linens – The napkins, table cloth, chair sashes, backdrop draping, and table runner should all be of the finest quality material, in colors and patterns that really stand out and make a statement while staying true to the theme of your wedding. In some cases, such as when you have a versatile color palette, you can use the same material of linen in multiple color combinations to provide variety at your event while still keeping it cohesive.
2. Table Décor – There is a countless number of wonderful, gorgeous things you can do with the décor for your wedding reception! Everything strictly depends on your personal preferences. You can have fresh flowers or silk flower petals as a statement piece, or you can have a romantic, candlelit reception with soft candlelight reflecting off of vases and centerpiece mirrors. Manzanita trees are perfect for adding a uniquely beautiful centerpiece to a table, and you can place whatever decorations suit you best on its branches.
3. Dishes – The food served at your wedding reception should be served up on the most opulent, high-end dishes and eaten with the finest utensils. Again, there are many options you can choose from. Dishes are the most chic when they’re on top of charger plates that also match the rest of your decor.
4. Service – Nothing says luxury quite like waiters taking your order at a wedding reception and bringing you each course.
5. Table Favors – Give each of your guests something meaningful and appealing to enjoy, as a personal gift from you and your new spouse! This will be much appreciated, and it is easy to find ways to create and provide innovative wedding party favors.
6. The Dress – Of course, the bride’s dress should be a stunning creation that will leave everyone talking and admiring! It should fit well, be visually attractive, and be flattering. The bride’s dress can be as glitzy and glamorous as anyone could imagine or hope for, or toned down and classic. The wedding dress can set the expectation and appearance of an entire wedding.