A ball valve is a quarter turn valve that makes use of a pivoting ball to control the flow through it. One particular configuration of these ball valves is the 2 Piece Stainless Steel Ball Valve that has its body split into two primary components. The body components are fixed together with the help of flange and bolts. This design allows for easy assembly and installation of the ball valve.
The stainless steel used for constructing the ball valves ensures that you have a rust-free and mess-free experience. The high quality material also ensures that the ball valve is resistant to wear and tear for long term use. The main advantage of the 2 piece ball valve is that its intuitive design allows for easy servicing and cleaning of the valve. The procedure can be carried out by simply disassembling the ball valve into the individual components, cleaning them, and assembling them.
The 2 piece ball valve has the following specifications:
- Material: Stainless steel
- Sizes available: Starting from ¼ inch to up to 4 inches
- Female NPT threads on both ends of the valve.
- Type: Full port
- Made up of 2 components that can be separated for disassembly.
- Quarter-turn valve (90 degrees reorientation angle).
- Standards available: SS 304 and SS 316
- Available in standard and compact versions.
- Prices starting from as low as $6.43.
The two piece ball valve has the following applications:
- The bubble-tight sealing feature of the ball valve allows it to be used in industries involving gas storing and processing.
- Industrial flowing systems, such as the manufacture of chlorine.
- Pipelines and systems where there is a need for pigging.
- Fire safe protection services.
For more information on the 2 Piece Stainless Steel Ball Valves, contact Stainless Steel Ball Valves at 844-664-8043.